Housing advice

Property Services - HouseGeneral Advice

Allerdale Borough Council provides housing advice for people who own or rent their home or are looking for somewhere to live. Free advice is available about a wide range of issues...

Advice for Asylum Seekers and Refugees

We have advice for asylum seekers and refugees.

See our housing section of the website for more general housing information and advice.

Carlisle City Council logo   Cumbria County Council

Copeland District Council logo   Eden District Council logo


Contact us

0303 123 1702

Allerdale Borough Council
Allerdale House, Workington, Cumbria,
CA14 3YJ